A log of returns can be viewed in the Shipments page Returns tab - the most recent shipment being on the top of the list.
Click on the Order Number of a selected shipment to be directed to the Order Details window in a new tab.
Clicking on the Tracking Number will take you to the page of the carrier that was used when shipping the order with all the tracking information recorded.
When customers need to return an item that was ordered from you for any reason, you can create a return label for them to use.
Create Return Shipment
- Go to the Orders page > Shipped Orders tab and locate the order by the customer. You may use the search bar to locate the order number given to you by the customer.
- Click on the order number that corresponds the item in question. A pop-up window will open.
- Click on Create Return Label to open the section and;
- Edit the details of the shipment as needed.
- Click the Create Label button to purchase the label.
Shipping labels that were created as return items are easy to track with Shiptory. See all returns in the Shipping page sidebar Returns tab.
Refer to Shipment Table for information on each item in the table.