The Connect Carrier tab in the Welcome Page will open a window with all services that are available to connect.
These carrier services appear in alphabetical order. Choose the UPS where you have an active shipping carrier account. The search bar can help locate UPS among available carrier services.
Follow the service connection instructions to add it to Shiptory as follows:
- Enter a Name that you want to use with Shiptory.
- Enter your 6-digit UPS Account Number (aka "Shipper Number"). You can find it by logging in to your "My UPS"" account and selecting "Account Summary".
- User Name you use to login to your UPS account.
- Password you use to login to your UPS account.
- Enter Key. If you don't already have one,
Go to https://www.ups.com/upsdeveloperkit and log in to your UPS account.
Under How to Get Started, click on the Request an access key link.
Click on the Request an access key button at the bottom of the Developer Kit page.
- In the Address tab, enter the sender information you have on file with UPS.