Select Sales Channel
- In the welcome page click on the first tab named Set Up Store.
- All available marketplaces and shopping carts appear in alphabetical order.
- Choose the one where you have a store with an active seller account to integrate.
- Follow the channel integration instructions to add your shop to Shiptory.
Integrate Store with Shiptory
Integration with stores varies by marketplace. There are specific fields that need to be filled and instructions to be followed to integrate with the respective channels.
To integrate with Amazon, you need to get an Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token. Here is how:
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.com
- Click Sign up for MWS, and log in with your Amazon credentials.
- Under Third party developer and apps, go to View Manage Your Apps.
- Select Authorize new developer, and
- Enter Developer Name: Shiptory
- Enter Developer Account Number: 2539-0337-1740
- Click Next to confirm and note down both the Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token.
- Enter these into the appropriate fields during store setup.
Enter Store Information
For all store integrations, enter store information:
- Store Name: The name of the store as you want it to appear in Shiptory.
- Phone: The phone number you will use with shipping carriers.
- E-mail: The e-mail address you will use with shipping carriers.
Configure Shipping and Return Addresses
Shipping Address: The address where items from this store will ship out.
Note: As it is required by Shiptory to have a warehouse, there is a box you need to check to designate this address as a warehouse. If you leave the Set as Warehouse checkbox empty, the Add Warehouse tab will appear in the Welcome Screen to enable you to designate a warehouse.
Return Address: The address where return items will arrive. If it is the same address as the warehouse, check Same as Shipping.