Select Sales Channel
- In the welcome page click on the first tab named Set Up Store.
- All available marketplaces and shopping carts appear in alphabetical order.
- Choose the one where you have a store with an active seller account to integrate.
- Follow the channel integration instructions to add your shop to Shiptory.
Integrate Store with Shiptory
Integration with stores varies by marketplace. There are specific fields that need to be filled and instructions to be followed to integrate with the respective channels.
To integrate with Walmart, you need to get the Consumer ID, Private Key, and Channel Type.
- Login to your Walmart Seller Center https://seller.walmart.com
- Once logged in, click on the Settings gear icon in the upper right and select Consumer IDs & Private Keys.
- You’ll see your Consumer ID and need to generate a Private Key by clicking Generate Key.
- In the Note below, locate a 32-digit alphanumeric value. It is the Channel Type.
- Copy and paste the Consumer ID, Private Key, and Channel Type from the page into the corresponding fields in Shiptory and click Connect.
Enter Store Information
For all store integrations, enter store information:
- Store Name: The name of the store as you want it to appear in Shiptory.
- Phone: The phone number you will use with shipping carriers.
- E-mail: The e-mail address you will use with shipping carriers.
Configure Shipping and Return Addresses
Shipping Address: The address where items from this store will ship out.
Note: As it is required by Shiptory to have a warehouse, there is a box you need to check to designate this address as a warehouse. If you leave the Set as Warehouse checkbox empty, the Add Warehouse tab will appear in the Welcome Screen to enable you to designate a warehouse.
Return Address: The address where return items will arrive. If it is the same address as the warehouse, check Same as Shipping.